Re: Assignment 5

Ed Casas (edc@ece.ubc.ca) Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:22:21 -0700

Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:22:21 -0700
From: Ed Casas <edc@ece.ubc.ca>
Subject: Re: Assignment 5

On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 05:33:43PM -0700, Matt Lai wrote: > I got 2 questions for the solution of assignment > > In table 4. > > It defines that tAW as address width but i learned from the > data sheet that it is the time for "address valid to End of > Write"...So for the guaranteed response. Shouldn't it is merely > equal to tDAWH????? > > same problem as for tCW. Yes, like you say, these two expressions are wrong. They should be just tDAWH. I got carried away with cut-and-paste and forgot to change the expresssions :(. Also in the last line of Table 1, the guaranteed value value for tHDRH should be tOH (hold time), not tDF (time to hi-z). There is no change in any of the guaranteed values or the margins. These particular specifications were not among those that were marked. -- Ed Casas edc@ece.ubc.ca http://casas.ece.ubc.ca +1 604 822-2592