Marks Breakdown for Assignment 1&2

Preston Cheung (meowme@home.com) Sun, 20 Feb 2000 14:44:21 -0800

From: "Preston Cheung" <meowme@home.com>
Subject: Marks Breakdown for Assignment 1&2
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 14:44:21 -0800

Instructor, Casas: On the e379 webpage (section: Marking of As1), some marks are assigned to VHDL description. I know the labs did specifically ask us to give a brief description on our codes. But the handout of assignment 1 only required us to hand in our vhld codes, block diagrams and simulation outputs and did not ask us to give a brief description on our solutions to the problem. Thus may I suggest not to count the marks for the VHDL description part in assignment 1? Last but not least, do we need to submit a brief description to our solutions in part2 or comments to our codes are enough? Thanx for your time. Preston