Re: Marks Breakdown for Assignment 1&2

Ed Casas (edc@ece.ubc.ca) Sun, 20 Feb 2000 16:54:14 -0800

Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 16:54:14 -0800
From: Ed Casas <edc@ece.ubc.ca>
Subject: Re: Marks Breakdown for Assignment 1&2

On Sun, Feb 20, 2000 at 02:44:21PM -0800, Preston Cheung wrote: > On the e379 webpage (section: Marking of As1), some marks are > assigned to VHDL description. ... But the handout of > assignment 1 only required us to hand in our vhld codes, block > diagrams and simulation outputs and did not ask us to give a > brief description on our solutions to the problem. VHDL is "VHSIC Hardware Description Language" and by a "VHDL description" I mean your VHDL ``code.'' > Last but not least, do we need to submit a brief description to > our solutions in part2 or comments to our codes are enough? Assignment 2 says "Submit a listing of your code and a print-out of its output." So that's all you need to hand in. -- Ed Casas edc@ece.ubc.ca http://casas.ece.ubc.ca +1 604 822-2592