CUPL simulator

Owen Robertson (owenr@interchange.ubc.ca) Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:39:24 -0800 (PST)

Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:39:24 -0800 (PST)
From: Owen Robertson <owenr@interchange.ubc.ca>
Subject: CUPL simulator

Hi I'm having trouble using the CUPL simulator to test my logic equations. My logic equations are of the form y=fn(x,y) such that the state variable 'y' is a function of its previous value and some other variables. However, the simulator does not seem to be able to distinguish between a state variable as an input and an output in the vector. To define the vectors H/L are used for outputs and 1/0 are used for inputs. but when I have a state variable as a vector input, it requires me to define those state variables using H/L. Thus the simulator appears to generate errors that are caused by the duplicate (as seen by the complier) set of expected output values in a vector. I hope this is clear enough... Owen Robertson