Re: Assignment #2

Darren Alexander Rafferty (rafferty@interchange.ubc.ca) Sun, 5 Nov 2000 15:36:17 -0800 (PST)

Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 15:36:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Darren Alexander Rafferty <rafferty@interchange.ubc.ca>
Subject: Re: Assignment #2

you aren't supposed to use enumerated types for this anyway,just use constants On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Marc Lee wrote: > Hi, > > I got an error saying "File d:\documents: Unsupported feature error: Enumeration Type Definition not supported in Port Declaration of the Component Instantiation Statement." Funny thing is that there is no such directory. > > In addition, we have to pass the control signals of the PC and A datapaths (which are of enumerated types) in and out of the ports when we are using these two components. Thus, why is this feature not supported as mentioned on the above error message? > > Can someone help me on these? Thanks! > > > Marc >