Re: Completing Labs

Ed Casas (edc@ece.ubc.ca) Wed, 10 Mar 1999 17:55:43 -0800

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 17:55:43 -0800
From: Ed Casas <edc@ece.ubc.ca>
Subject: Re: Completing Labs

Hi, > In the course outline, you warn that all labs must be completed > to pass the course. Yes, this requirement will be removed for Lab 5. If you did not finish Lab 4 you will be able to use the remaining time to complete and demo Lab 4. If you can do both Lab 4 and Lab 5 during the last session then you can demo both at that time. > I was unable to produce a working lab 3 during my last lab > period and yet received 3.5/5 for the lab period. This shouldn't have happened. The course information sheet says that if you do not complete the lab on time you will receive 0/2 for that part of the lab. If the lab was not complete you should only have received marks for the pre-lab. > I am wondering if I am still responsible for producing a > working copy to demonstrate to the TA at a later date, or if I > am to write up the lab report with what I have done. Yes, you will have to demo Labs 1 through 4 to pass the course. The course information sheet doesn't say that you can't hand in a lab report for an incomplete lab, so you should hand in a lab report with what you have done so far. -- Ed Casas edc@ece.ubc.ca http://casas.ece.ubc.ca +1 604 822-2592