Re: EE 379 Lab Reports

Ed Casas (edc@ece.ubc.ca) Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:47:18 -0800

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:47:18 -0800
From: Ed Casas <edc@ece.ubc.ca>
Subject: Re: EE 379 Lab Reports

On Fri, Jan 15, 1999 at 09:40:07AM -0800, somebody wrote: > Once we have our EE 379 lab reports written up, where should > they be handed in? The course Web page says: A short lab report must be handed in to the course assignment box (see below) the start of your next lab on the due dates shown above. This report should include a brief description of your design, source code listings and schematics, and answers to any questions posed in the lab notes. Lab reports should be placed in the box marked "ELEC 379 Assignments" outside MCLD 332. -- Ed Casas edc@ece.ubc.ca http://casas.ece.ubc.ca +1 604 822-2592