Re: assignment 3 due date

Ed Casas (edc@ece.ubc.ca) Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:30:46 -0800

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:30:46 -0800
From: Ed Casas <edc@ece.ubc.ca>
Subject: Re: assignment 3 due date

A student wrote: > I noticed on assignment 3 that the due date is Feb 22. I > thought that the due date was originally one week after that. > I remember that the assignment was originally going to be given > out after the spring break but some of the people wanted it > early in order to work on it over the spring break. > > I for one am away for the whole spring break and do not have > access to a computer during the time I am away and would find > it most difficult to finish the lab (first part) by feb 22. OK, let's make it due February 26. That is also the date of the mid-term exam so don't leave it until the last minute. -- Ed Casas edc@ece.ubc.ca http://casas.ece.ubc.ca +1 604 822-2592