write glitch

Aaron Kennedy (akennedy69@msn.com) Sun, 12 Nov 2000 13:28:24 -0800

From: "Aaron Kennedy" <akennedy69@msn.com>
Subject: write glitch
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 13:28:24 -0800

My coputer emulatio seems to work ok until I get to instruction 6. This is becuase in instruction 5 a "glitch" WRITE signal turns on for a very short time. In that time the value 253 is written in ram[1], erasing the value '1' that was placed there in instruction 3. How can I get rid of this glitch signal. I think it occurs becuase my rom is unstable for a small time and outputs the pc opcode for store for a a small time. Is there any way to stop my rom form "bouncing". I have implemented my rom using a selected statement and a conditional statement and get the same undefined setup time. Thanks ___________________________________________________________ Get more from your time online. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com