Asg2: compilation cancelled?!

Chris Tumpach (ctump@home.com) Tue, 07 Nov 2000 11:00:43 -0800

Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 11:00:43 -0800
From: Chris Tumpach <ctump@home.com>
Subject: Asg2: compilation cancelled?!

Before I did any changes to the package file, it compiles fine and works for other files. But after I changed the declaration for enumerated type to constants instead, I could no longer compile the "datatype" package. It says "compilation cancelled"... and shows something like this: Info: File "...\asgn2\datatype.vhd" does not contain an Architecture Body - stopping compilation... Eventhough I change everything back to what I had in the package originally, it still couldn't compile and gives the same error message... Why is this the case? Thanks...