Re: asg 3

Christopher Chan Lam Liu (clliu@interchange.ubc.ca) Sat, 4 Nov 2000 21:18:04 -0800 (PST)

Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 21:18:04 -0800 (PST)
From: Christopher Chan Lam Liu <clliu@interchange.ubc.ca>
Subject: Re: asg 3

Try to compile the package before using other entity to call the components included in the package. You should get an error message, but you don't have to worry about it. After the compilation, you should be about to use the package. Hope that would help, Chris Liu On Sat, 4 Nov 2000, Shereen Pang wrote: > Hello: > > where do we save the package that we created? I saved it in an "asg3" > directory under maxIIwork and use other entity to call > it....work.package.all....but this error was observed: > > library error: primary unit 'package' denoted by prefix 'work' must > exist in the library. > > thanks for the help > > Shereen > >